In April 2019, Advance Golf acquired The Golf Club at Bradshaw Farm in Atlanta, Georgia. With many exciting improvements planned over the coming weeks and months, we'll be posting updates here as the renovations progress. We plan to spend $800,000 on the Club and make it worthy of the loyalty of the Woodstock community.
Here is a list of the planned improvements:
- New Yamaha golf carts with Bluetooth music hookup and USB recharging
- Huge outdoor patio deck added to the back of the clubhouse
- New mats and turf line for the driving range. Music, shade, and seating at the range tee
- Eight new draft beer options
- Best ice cream in America shipped in from New York and Ohio
- Tons of tree work and tree trimming
- Rebuild of the bunkers on the final 9 holes
- Four new TVs for the clubhouse
- New Southern Pride rotisserie smoker
- Free golf clinics
- Guest Wifi around the clubhouse, putting green, and driving range
To find out more about The Golf Club at Bradshaw Farm, you can take a look at their new website, here.