Larry has over 30 years of experience in the golf industry and maintains an extensive network of golf leaders around the country. He currently consults for both Advance Golf and Century Golf Partners. He helps investors and operators put acquisitions together, secure debt, and assists on the SBA 504 loan process.
Experience in the Golf Industry Includes:
- PGA Golf Professional
- Golf Course Manager
- Regional Manager of 10 golf courses in Florida
- Director of Golf Development for 80 ClubCorp Golf courses nationally
- Executive Vice President for a division of 45 golf courses and resorts for Century Golf
- Partner, Owner, and Investor in golf course properties nationally
Recent Employment History:
- Director of Golf Development – ClubCorp International, 1998-2002
- Partner and Executive Vice President – Century Golf Partners/Palmer Golf, 2003-2012
- Entrepreneur and Course Owner / Operator
Project Lead at Legacy Golf Club
Within the private, semi-private, resort & daily fee golf industry, Jon has held diverse roles including Head Golf Professional, General Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Vice President, Court Appointed Receiver, & Investor/Owner. At ease as liaison between lenders, brokers, owners, management teams & investors. Direct experience in operations, finance, disposition strategist with roughly 140 unique golf courses, country clubs or resort properties including most major US markets including PGA National Resort & Spa, Weston Hills Country Club, TPC Piper Glen, TPC Eagle Trace, Merrill Hills Country Club, Walt Disney World Resort, Callaway Gardens, Legends Golf Resort, Legacy Golf Club, WestRidge Golf Club, etc.
Jon Spearheaded operations, revenue growth, acquisition, court appointed receivership for multiple, geographically varied properties while at Century Golf Partners – implementing comprehensive re-launch and recovery strategies for distressed & healthy properties alike. He relied on by banks/institutions to recommend hold periods, disposition strategies, environmental remediation, city entitlement negotiations/assessments, community association contracts, vendor and employee relationships.
- Century Golf Partners/Arnold Palmer Golf Management (Dallas, TX) - Regional Vice President (2006 - 2014)
- Club Corporation of America (1995 - 2005)
- Various properties as Head Golf Professional, Club Manager & General Manager
Bob has been in the golf business for 35 years with various diverse roles, from club operations to corporate support.
Role at Advance Golf Includes:
- Management of financial and accounting information, analysis and cash flow planning
- Evaluatation of trends and establisment of critical measurements
- Resolving problems and implementing change
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement
- Development of financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources;
- developing action plans
- Monitoring of financial performance by measuring and analyzing results
- Revenue Analyst for Century Golf – Daily Operations
- Century Golf Partners Consultant
- PGA Golf Professional
- Golf Revenue Solutions 2015 - Present
- Century Golf Partners 2003 - 2015
Project Lead at Serenoa Golf Club, Bear Creek Golf Club, and 7 Lakes Golf Club
Pat's experience in golf began in childhood. His Dad was a golf professional who worked for the PGA Tour building several well-known TPC properties, and was a highly respected private club manager. Pat's personal experience dates back to 1995 when he began working in golf maintenance. While in college, Pat had several hands on club roles including outside golf operations and shop associate.
After college, Pat left the golf industry to pursue a sales and marketing career with Newell Rubbermaid. While at Newell Rubbermaid, he learned several sales and marketing skills that would later serve well in the golf industry. Pat returned to the golf industry selling real estate in club and resort communities. When the recession occurred, he returned to his true passion of operating golf facilities. Since then, Pat has been involved as a revenue strategist in over 15 public, semi-private, and private clubs; managing distressed, bank owned properties and serving as an owner liaison to a large multi-national bank.
Responsibilities at Advance Golf Include:
- Pricing and segment management
- Marketing strategy
- Operating excellence standards
- Leading our Sales culture
- Golf course maintenance
- Outside operations
- Golf Shop associate
- Director of Golf Operations
- General Manager
- Regional Manager
- Club Corp 1995-2002
- Newell Rubbermaid 2002-2004, 2008
- Ginn Clubs and Resorts 2005-2008
- Paradigm Golf 2009-2010
- Century Golf 2010-2015
Project Lead at Bridlewood Golf Club, WestRidge Golf Course, and Sky Creek Ranch Golf Club
Josh has worked his entire life in golf, from the age of 16 to the present day. This includes 14 years with one of the largest US based golf management companies, Century Golf Partners / Arnold Palmer Golf. He has directly managed or overseen from a regional position clubs in several major markets including: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Orlando, and Jacksonville. These include daily fee as well as resort destination properties, including the Walt Disney World® Golf Resort in Orlando. He has a proven track record of improving both top and bottom line results as well as building relationships with course owners and financial partners to meet agreed upon goals.
Key roles included oversight for Walt Disney World® Resort in Orlando, FL, as well as regional management of Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort in Palm Springs, CA and Eagle Landing Golf Club, Jacksonville, Fl. In addition, Josh managed revenue strategies for Talking Stick Golf Club, Scottsdale, AZ, Reflection Bay Golf Club and Rhodes Ranch Golf Club in Las Vegas, NV. These clubs play over 500,000 rounds and generate over $35MM annually.
Various management roles, most recently:
- Century Golf Partners / Arnold Palmer Golf Management - 2002 to 2016
- Regional Vice President & Revenue Manager - 2011 to 2016
- University of Utah - 2000 to 2005 - Graduated with a BS in Recreation and Tourism
- PGA of America – Class A Member - 2001 to Present
Ken is a seasoned golf industry professional that has provided banks, ownership groups, and club board of director’s professional advice concerning the development and operation of golf facilities; specializing in startups, acquisitions, restructuring, re-invention strategic planning, and membership programming.
Over 40 years’ experience in the Private and Semi-Private Club Industry:
- Principal, Vice President/Business Development with Century Golf Partners responsible for achieving the company’s growth goals through acquisitions, joint ventures, long-term leases, management contracts and new product development.
- Senior Vice President and Director of Recreational Facilities at Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. in the ORE (Owned Real Estate)/Special Situations Group. Primary role was directing the asset management of clubs, golf and real estate properties, and resorts in the ORE portfolio.
- Served in a variety of operational and club development roles over a 30-year career with ClubCorp including Senior Vice President/New Business Development structuring and negotiating acquisitions, leases, and management agreements as well as overseeing the operational and financial performance of new acquisition, management and development clubs.
- Senior Vice President of Leisure Services at FPA Corporation, a regional real estate development company in the Southeast, directing the planning, development, and operations of private club’s anchoring high end residential communities. Successfully implemented several of the first “up-front” equity and “bundled” membership programs in Florida.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business from Florida State University majoring in Hospitality Management.