Larry has over 30 years of experience in the golf industry and maintains an extensive network of golf leaders around the country. He currently consults for both Advance Golf and Century Golf Partners. He helps investors and operators put acquisitions together, secure debt, and assists on the SBA 504 loan process.
Experience in the Golf Industry Includes:
- PGA Golf Professional
- Golf Course Manager
- Regional Manager of 10 golf courses in Florida
- Director of Golf Development for 80 ClubCorp Golf courses nationally
- Executive Vice President for a division of 45 golf courses and resorts for Century Golf
- Partner, Owner, and Investor in golf course properties nationally
Recent Employment History:
- Director of Golf Development – ClubCorp International, 1998-2002
- Partner and Executive Vice President – Century Golf Partners/Palmer Golf, 2003-2012
- Entrepreneur and Course Owner / Operator
With 25 years of experience in the resort, private, semi-private and daily fee golf industry, Jon has held a variety of positions including Head Golf Professional, General Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Vice President, Court Appointed Receiver, Investor, Owner, Land Use Advisor, and Entrepreneur.
In his management company career with ClubCorp and Arnold Palmer Golf Management, he served as a liaison between lenders, brokers, owners, management teams & investors – and for years was and continues to be relied upon by lending institutions (GE Capital, Wells Fargo, Center State Bank) to recommend re-launch and recovery strategies, disposition strategies or hold periods for distressed and healthy properties alike - while spearheading operations, revenue growth, environmental remediation and securing government entitlements – for maximization of asset value.
He’s had direct experience in operations, finance and acquisition/disposition with roughly 160 unique golf courses, country clubs or resort properties throughout the US.
Assessing and securing acquisition targets, securing land entitlements and working directly with lenders and investors has become his primary passions in recent years.
Bob has been in the golf business for 35 years with various diverse roles, from club operations to corporate support.
Role at Advance Golf Includes:
- Management of financial and accounting information, analysis and cash flow planning
- Evaluatation of trends and establisment of critical measurements
- Resolving problems and implementing change
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement
- Development of financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources;
- developing action plans
- Monitoring of financial performance by measuring and analyzing results
- Revenue Analyst for Century Golf – Daily Operations
- Century Golf Partners Consultant
- PGA Golf Professional
- Golf Revenue Solutions 2015 - Present
- Century Golf Partners 2003 - 2015
Project Lead at Serenoa Golf Club, Bear Creek Golf Club, and 7 Lakes Golf Club
Pat's experience in golf began in childhood. His Dad was a golf professional who worked for the PGA Tour building several well-known TPC properties, and was a highly respected private club manager. Pat's personal experience dates back to 1995 when he began working in golf maintenance. While in college, Pat had several hands on club roles including outside golf operations and shop associate.
After college, Pat left the golf industry to pursue a sales and marketing career with Newell Rubbermaid. While at Newell Rubbermaid, he learned several sales and marketing skills that would later serve well in the golf industry. Pat returned to the golf industry selling real estate in club and resort communities. When the recession occurred, he returned to his true passion of operating golf facilities. Since then, Pat has been involved as a revenue strategist in over 15 public, semi-private, and private clubs; managing distressed, bank owned properties and serving as an owner liaison to a large multi-national bank.
Responsibilities at Advance Golf Include:
- Pricing and segment management
- Marketing strategy
- Operating excellence standards
- Leading our Sales culture
- Golf course maintenance
- Outside operations
- Golf Shop associate
- Director of Golf Operations
- General Manager
- Regional Manager
- Club Corp 1995-2002
- Newell Rubbermaid 2002-2004, 2008
- Ginn Clubs and Resorts 2005-2008
- Paradigm Golf 2009-2010
- Century Golf 2010-2015
Project Lead at Bridlewood Golf Club, WestRidge Golf Course, and Sky Creek Ranch Golf Club
Josh has worked his entire life in golf, from the age of 16 to the present day. This includes 14 years with one of the largest US based golf management companies, Century Golf Partners / Arnold Palmer Golf. He has directly managed or overseen from a regional position clubs in several major markets including: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Orlando, and Jacksonville. These include daily fee as well as resort destination properties, including the Walt Disney World® Golf Resort in Orlando. He has a proven track record of improving both top and bottom line results as well as building relationships with course owners and financial partners to meet agreed upon goals.
Key roles included oversight for Walt Disney World® Resort in Orlando, FL, as well as regional management of Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort in Palm Springs, CA and Eagle Landing Golf Club, Jacksonville, Fl. In addition, Josh managed revenue strategies for Talking Stick Golf Club, Scottsdale, AZ, Reflection Bay Golf Club and Rhodes Ranch Golf Club in Las Vegas, NV. These clubs play over 500,000 rounds and generate over $35MM annually.
Various management roles, most recently:
- Century Golf Partners / Arnold Palmer Golf Management - 2002 to 2016
- Regional Vice President & Revenue Manager - 2011 to 2016
- University of Utah - 2000 to 2005 - Graduated with a BS in Recreation and Tourism
- PGA of America – Class A Member - 2001 to Present
Ken is a seasoned golf industry professional that has provided banks, ownership groups, and club board of director’s professional advice concerning the development and operation of golf facilities; specializing in startups, acquisitions, restructuring, re-invention strategic planning, and membership programming.
Over 40 years’ experience in the Private and Semi-Private Club Industry:
- Principal, Vice President/Business Development with Century Golf Partners responsible for achieving the company’s growth goals through acquisitions, joint ventures, long-term leases, management contracts and new product development.
- Senior Vice President and Director of Recreational Facilities at Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. in the ORE (Owned Real Estate)/Special Situations Group. Primary role was directing the asset management of clubs, golf and real estate properties, and resorts in the ORE portfolio.
- Served in a variety of operational and club development roles over a 30-year career with ClubCorp including Senior Vice President/New Business Development structuring and negotiating acquisitions, leases, and management agreements as well as overseeing the operational and financial performance of new acquisition, management and development clubs.
- Senior Vice President of Leisure Services at FPA Corporation, a regional real estate development company in the Southeast, directing the planning, development, and operations of private club’s anchoring high end residential communities. Successfully implemented several of the first “up-front” equity and “bundled” membership programs in Florida.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business from Florida State University majoring in Hospitality Management.
Current owner of Trophy Apalachee, The Golf Club at Bradshaw Farms, and Hamilton Mill Country Club. Advisory Board member for Supreme Golf.
As a former Principal for Century Golf Partners and Executive Vice President of Operations, I oversaw operations for APGM's daily fee and resort clubs. Prior to joining Century Golf in 2008 I worked with Sequoia Golf in business development overseeing an extensive capital expansion project and golf performance center at their Woodlands, TX facilities. During my 11 years with ClubCorp I served as the Director of Golf for The Clubs of Kingwood, the world's largest private country club. Previous to Kingwood, I was Operations Manager of Bear’s Best Atlanta, one of two branded golf clubs that feature a collection of 18 great holes designed by Jack Nicklaus. After starting my career at Windmill Lakes Golf Club in Ravenna, Ohio, I joined ClubCorp in March of 1996 at Firestone Country Club in Akron, Ohio. I also have held General and Regional Manager positions at Aliso Viejo Golf Club in California and Dallas home office. I am a Class A PGA member with more than 20 years of golf experience. My college studies focused on a major in professional golf management (PGM) and a minor in retailing. I earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business marketing at Ferris State University in Big Rapids Michigan. I have earned several awards within the golf industry such as the 2005 Most Admired Operator Award from Golf Inc and the 2006 STPGA Merchandiser of the year. Prior to my golf career I served with the U.S. Army’s elite LRSD Airborne Ranger unit as a Senior Scout Observer and received numerous honors during my military service.